Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Real Boat

Dear friends, you know that I’ve drawn ships and sea obsessively all my life. And now suddenly a project found me that focused this lifelong obsession into one huge thing!

This is a story about a little paper boat that reaches the ocean, against all odds. This is going to be an interactive book for tablets and smartphones. I am working on it with my friends. Just like I am obsessed with the sea, they are preoccupied with inventing new ways to tell stories, using animation.

We have already done a ton of work on this in our non-existent spare time, but continuing without funding is very difficult. Commercial investors told us: “This looks like art, and art does not make money. The mass market will not buy it.” That's why we decided to turn to crowdfunding on Kickstarter.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent work, here is my blog, hope you like and follow it, thanks!

    http://danicampoy.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete